Thursday, May 17, 2012

Coyote Buttes

I often wonder does everyone enjoy all the beauty that god has given us? I love nothing more than to catch a sunrise & sunset & numerous other things too many to list....
I also love rocks, yes rocks always have. Daddy would collect rocks when we were on our trips or just out driving around. So many that he built two fireplaces, six pillars & a back wall on our patio. I remember many  trips when mom would "mention" that if he picked up another rock there wouldn't be room for Ivan & I...

So why the reminiscing?  Because my cousin sent me the following link, Coyote Buttes in Utah & Arizona I have not been here, but now I know it's on my bucket list....

Want to join me? I hope you can open my link?!?


http://sz0062.ev.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/Coyote_Buttes_in_Utah_Arizona_11.pps?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=458781&part=2

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know those rocks were collected by your dad. How wonderful!

    I forgot to tell you that the link isn't working.

    ReplyDelete