Thursday, July 7, 2011

Laugh a Little

I wanted to share a completely different thought this morning but, when I copied the verse I wanted to post it wasn't allowed.... I thought I could just retype it or move on and I'm moving on....

 My friend Holly has a wonderful blog and yesterday's post was titled "Sidetracked." I know that's what happened to me this morning, I've been watering plants, planting flowers I brought from mom's, doing a load of laundry, reading emails and making coffee.....oh yes and wanting to put a new post on my blog.... Wouldn't I need to stop to do this? I grabbed the book sitting on my drafting table, "God is in the Small Stuff" and opened it up to get a quote and my does the Lord work in wondrous ways.... today's thought...

"Make moments of stillness,quiet,and solitude part of your daily routine."

No comments:

Post a Comment